Top 10 Bluetooth Cell Phone Car Kits
Most of today's cellular phones are Bluetooth enabled. Among the
most popular models, you must have heard about the PalmOne Treo,
the Motorola RAZRs, the Samsung T509, to mention a few. There are
literally hundreds of Blue Tooth cell phone models in the market
today. Chances are, you own one.
One of the advantages of Bluetooth accessories is their ability
to connect to any cellphone as long as it is Bluetooth capable.
And there is more to it. Regardless of the manufacturer, one can
pair a Motorola Bluetooth headset with a Nokia Bluetooth cellular
For those of you who like the comfort of handsfree conversations
in your car and do not want to spend an extra $200 for a new car
kit every time you change your cell phone, here's what is available.
Bluetooth Car Kits can be portable or full installation.
- The portable ones usually plug in your vehicle's cigarette
lighter plug; some even come with rechargeable batteries and can
be moved around, not only in your car, but also used as home/office
- Full Installation Blue tooth car kits require a professional
installer, but this is the last time you will pay for that service.
Most of these kits come with a dashboard display in addition to
all other hidden components. Most of them have a simple, multi-functional
button, which allows to accept, finish, and reject calls as well
as voice dialing capabilities. The latest generation of Bluetooth
Car Kits now features color screens as well as GPS receivers to
be used in conjunction with software like Wayfinder, TomTom, Route
Here is the top ten list of best Bluetooth
1. Parrot Easydrive EasyInstall Cellular Phone Kit
2. Parrot RHYTHM N'BLUE CD MP3 AM FM Bluetooth Stereo Deck
3. Blue Ant Supertooth 2 Sun Visor Mounted Bluetooth Speakerphone
4. Nokia Bluetooth Speakerphone (HF-6W)
5. Jabra Handsfree Bluetooth Speakerphone (SP500)
6. Motorola Bluetooth Car Kit (98675)
7. Motorola Bluetooth Self Install Car Cellular Phone Kit (HF820
8. Samsung Bluetooth Car Kit (HKT100BDEG/XAR)
9. Raytel TellPhone 5000 Bluetooth Voice Recognition Car Kit
10. Parrot 3200 LS-COLOR Bluetooth Car Kit
Paring any of the models above phones is easy and indicated in
any phone user manual. All you need to replace when changing your
cell phone is a dashboard phone holder. However, most holders now
have universal expandable grips so that the same accessory will
work with many of your future phones.
Marcello De Luca Chief Editor of www.cellularaccessories.com